Wednesday, July 3

July Release Teaser Time Day 3

Thank you very much for coming back today so that I can share with you some cards I've made using stamps from the upcoming release, starting with....

....Home Sweet Home (with coordinating die collection):

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Home Sweet Home' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Home Sweet Home Die Collection'; MFT Die-namics 'Vintage Cameo Frame'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Home Sweet Home' & 'Basic Chevrons' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Home Sweet Home Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Home Sweet Home' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Home Sweet Home Die Collection'; Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'; Lil Inkers Dies 'Stitched Mats Rectangles'

And also introducing Time To Relax (with coordinating die collection):

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Time To Relax' /  Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad 'Happy Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Time To Relax Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Die 'Edgers #3 Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Time To Relax' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Time To Relax Die Collection'; Lil Inkers Dies 'Stitched Mats Rectangles'

For more teasers, please pay a visit to the following Design Team blogs - you will not be disappointed!


I will be back later on today with another post for the 10 minute craft dash challenge which is being sponsored by Clearly Besotted Stamps :)  See you then I hope! x

20 comments:

Inge said...

I totally love the Home Sweet Home stampset but the Time to Relax looks also so fun to paperpiece...Fab cards!

Stamps and Paper said...

Amazing set of cards Steph love clean look of your cards and your colours always go together so well

Anne

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a fabulous selection of cards to showcase your new stamps perfectly, so now my wish list just got even bigger!!
Sue xx

Mette said...

Really excited about this new release and loving your cards. My wish-list is growing (beans and toast for the kids this week I think lol).

Hugs ~ Mette

Susie Sugar said...

Oh I love these 2 sets of stamps and dies Steph and your cards are a great inspiration ...I'm looking forward to your release day
Hugs Susie xx

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that sofa!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are all brilliant Stephanie! Susan x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Totally loving the tree!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

these cards are all fabulous !!! love them all Stephanie, the houses and trees are adorable and loving the little sofa and lamp too :) xxx ♥

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and the new images are wonderful!

Marion said...

Oh dear I think my credit card is going to suffer this release! So love the house and tree cards I am itching to use that fab set. Stunning cards Steph - as usual.

Tracey McNeely said...

Both new sets look just fabulous, I think I am going to have a new addiction! Beautiful cards today, love the tree and the couch!

Anita said...

Just lovely!
Hugs, Anita

laughadaisy said...

Fantastic cards, Stephanie. LOVE the colors! Thanks so much for your kind words over at my blog. ;-)

Cornelie said...

O great!! The home sweet home!! You have read my mind, because a month ago, or so, I said, I am looking for sweet little houses, for a new home card, or something like that!! Great! Jihoe!

Mars x said...

Roll on 'go live' date! So excited to see all - loving the muted chintz sofa card - my fav! Mars xxx

~amy~ said...

super love these!

Karen B said...

Love both of these sets Stephanie.........can't wait! Just a question but I was wondering why you used the Simon Says Stamp banner dies when you could have used your own?

Karen x

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice images in this set...love the tree image.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful :)

Great new photograph too, Stephanie :)