Tuesday, September 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #4 - Stamp Your Own Background

*CLOSED: WINNER - BARB (BARBLES)*
Welcome to another Clearly Besotted Challenge, this month I want to see some background stamping!  Quite self-explanatory I hope, but here are a few samples by the Design Team to give you an idea of the different ways it can be interpreted....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Love Hearts' & 'With Love'






I am extremely sad to announce that the wonderful Maureen Plut has decided to step down from the Design Team :'(  Maureen is an incredible lady in every way possible, she is irreplaceable and I will miss miss her terribly - the door will always remain open for her to return!


The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win four Clearly Besotted stamp sets.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Monday 23 September 2013 (23:55 GMT)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time
Please join in if you can, I always love to see your wonderful creations!  Thank you :) x

23 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie, I love the colours you have used especially. We are going to miss Moe so much! xx

Susie Sugar said...

All the DT cards are totally amazing
And what a fabulous challenge theme ....I'm off to get stamping
Have a great day
Hugs Susie xx

Caryn said...

Love your card Steph, how did you line those hearts up so perfectly???

Mandy said...

Your card looks absolutely fab Steph, such a pretty design.

xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Another great challenge and beautiful cards made by the team. It's a pity hearing about Maureen leaving the team she is sure gonna be missed.

Tracey said...

These are all absolutely fabulous! Love the hearts on your card Steph!! xx

~amy~ said...

All the cards are gorgeous!

Dottie J said...

Beautiful cards and, as usual, Debby Hughes' card is breathtaking. Love that color palette and the placement of those leaf shapes.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oooh loads of inspiration here ... can't wait to play with my new goodies!!! :-))))

Inge said...

Cool challenge, thanks so much for all those gorgeous and inspiring cards!

Cornelie said...

It's a pitty to miss Maureen in your design team, she's making such a great cards!
I like the challenge, and what a nice cards the made!

Cornelie said...

the team I mean ;-)

cm said...

My first order of CB stamps are in the mail as I write - and this challenge has made clear that a second order MUST happen!! Gorgeous cards...and one of these days, I'll be playing too (I hope!!).
c

Carole x said...

Beautiful examples x

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, wonderful cards :)

magical said...

these cards are amazing. Thanks for giving some inspiration on how to use my stamps x

Jane said...

Just discovered Clearly Besotted (I know...where have I been!!??)
Hooked now!! :-)

Shannon Jaramillo said...

I just discovered your stamps when I saw a card by Lime Doodle Designs on Pinterest. I HAD to place my first orde for your super cute stamps and dies and am so happy to participate in your challenge! The cards by the design team are lovely :)

Shannon Jaramillo said...

I just discovered your stamps when I saw a card by Lime Doodle Designs on Pinterest. I HAD to place my first orde for your super cute stamps and dies and am so happy to participate in your challenge! The cards by the design team are lovely :)

Cris G said...

Great inspiration from the DT...

Asha said...

The DT girls have outdone themselves! WOW! Thanks for a fab challenge.
xxx Asha

Gemma said...

Stunning creations everyone...

I did enter your challenge but i then saw the rules and my card was breaking them so i deleted it, sorry!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

maria f. said...

Day late and a dollar short... but here's a link to my card. Had such fun coloring in the daisy with colored pencils. A bit inspired by Debby H., methinks.

http://rieslingmama.blogspot.de/2013/10/oopsy-daisy-sss-cbs.html