Tuesday, October 14

A Year Better

Whilst on my manic card making mission a few weeks back, it wasn't just the new designs I played with, so unusually for me, I still have a small stack of cards to share and I'll start with these two... 

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fresh Flowers', 'Background Builder' & 'Celebrating You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fresh Flowers Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fresh Flowers' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fresh Flowers Die Collection' & 'Notebook Edge Die' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Tuesday :) xxx

13 comments:

Patrice said...

So very pretty!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous! Love the CAS design!

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Beautiful cards I love your florals <3

Karen Ashbrook said...

Two beautiful cards. Karen x

Marianne said...

pretty cards Stephanie

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Lovely cards..

cm said...

Ever so pretty. I just love the simplicity of your cards, that you always transform to stunning. Inspiring...always and in all ways!
Hugs~c

Debbie said...

More beautiful cards dearie.love your crafting style.hugs x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. This is one of my favourite floral stamps sets and your design are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Jo said...

Simple, yet stunning! love your delicate colouring :)
Jo xx

Anja Curvers said...

Great cards Stephanie and I love your coloring.

Karen B said...

Two gorgeous cards Steph. Love the colours and that first sentiment could almost be made for you.....except it should say 2 years!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty :-D