Wednesday, October 1

October Release Teaser Time Day One (Part 1)

Welcome to day one of the October Teasers and as usual I won't beat around the bush! lol  There are eight new stamp sets with six coordinating die collections and five small standalone dies being released on the 5th, and here's a little snippet, just to wet your appetite ;) lol...

Brushed Poppies:
Celebrating You:
Hanging Around:
Joy To The World:
Little Pudding:
Most Wonderful:
Ornamental Style:
Rockin' Robin:
And if you're at all interested (and I do hope you are! lol), there is a picture on our Facebook page from way back in January here, showing a couple of these sets in the process of being designed!

I have so much to share with you this month that I will be back later on today with the first of my samples so please pop back in a few hours if you have the time to spare..until then, enjoy your day! x

19 comments:

kanda said...

What a tease - I can't wait to see these new stamps xx

Susan said...

Money already saved up!!
My shipment arrived from SSS yesterday ;0) xxx

Judith said...

Yes, please, keep on sharing. I am a huge fan of CBS. Thank you, Stephanie. I think the october release will be a great success (-:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm really looking forward to these ones.

Cindy Lovell said...

Ohhh...my poor wallet!! haha Great sneak peeks!! Excidet to see your first samples later!! :)

Angela Dodson said...

Can't wait to see this months samples!!
:)

icardeveryone01 said...

Just when I thought my [current]shopping addiction was under control!
=] Love the looks of things to come, Stephanie!
=] Michele

Sue said...

Looking forward to seeing all the samples in the next couple of days!
Sue xx

Alanna said...

I'm so excited for this release and to see all the samples you had. I saw the picture of a big stack of them. Can't wait!

Anja Curvers said...

Oke it's going to be another great release I am sure. So please don't letus wait too long.

Maggie said...

Hello Stephanie. Still sad that we can't get the lovely September SSS stamps here in the UK. I shall have to wait another few days to fuel my CBS addiction! Looks exciting. xx Margaret

kjjc said...

Hope you've got enough for Saturday

Louise said...

Oooh looks good x

Elaine said...

Thank goodness I did overtime this month lol. Looks great cant wait to see more x

Chriss Blagrave said...

Ought, these sneak peeks are dreamy!

cm said...

Appetite teased, bring on the meal! Love these peeks!!
~c

Lindsey said...

Ack! I'm so excited!

Susie Sugar said...

You've out done yourself again Steph these all look amazing xx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oohhh these are going to be gorgeous, I just know it!