Friday, October 3

October Release Teaser Time Day 3

Yaaay, you came back!!  I'm hoping that means you like what you've seen so far and so without further delay, here's more lol...
  

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin', 'Most Wonderful' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Rockin' Robin Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Rockin' Robin Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' & 'Diagonal Stripes'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Rockin' Robin Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Frame Mat Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Rockin' Robin Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Most Wonderful' & 'Ornamental Style' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Christmas Tree Die'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Most Wonderful' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up!

If you'd like to see even more, then a visit to the following ladies is highly recommended - they are an amazing bunch...


And that's all from me for today (I'm currently en-route to the Wirral - fingers crossed all my scheduled posts work!) but of course, I will be back with the last of my cards tomorrow and I'd be delighted if you could join me then :) x

28 comments:

Louise B said...

Cute little robin! Love the christmas tree die and the wonderful sentiment.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh love them all!
Makes Christmas seem so much closer!
YIKES. Enjoy the craft event ... sorry can't make it this time.
Sarah xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

The little Christmas robin is adorable! Gorgeous cards!

kanda said...

More fantastic cards and more for my wish list xx

Anja Curvers said...

Oohhhh that robin is the cutest and that christmastree die I simply gotta have. Love all the cards.

Asha said...

LOVE those chubby little guys. Counting the hours to Sunday night! :)
xxxAsha

Karen Ashbrook said...

Lots more things I want to buy!! Karen x

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Oh my how I adore the little trio of Robins <3

Judith said...

Birds?!! When I saw the teaser back in january, I thought they would be penguins. Oh, these robins are adorable!

LOVE the tree die, lovely curves!

loulou said...

The little birds are adorable, But I love your gorgeous sentiments.

cm said...

Sweet robins, swirly trees, gorgeous sentiments...how can it possibly get better than this! Stephanie, this release and your cards: knock-outs! Sell out guaranteed!
~c

Hussena said...

All your cards are just beautiful !! ..Especially loved the cute little Robin ones :)

Piali Biswas said...

Love, Love, love the Robin !!! Super cute!!!So loving this release!!

Cindy Lovell said...

These Robins are adorable!! SO cute! Your cards are great,as always!! I love that Christmas tree die...beautiful!!

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards Stephanie. I really love that adorable robin.

Hannah A. said...

I adore the Christmas tree die. Those cards are so fun. I also love all of your fonts- your business does the best fonts I've seen. :)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Cute robins.....Joolsx

Sue said...

Oh dear! My wish list just go sooooo much longer. I LOVE all of these!
Sue xx

Lindsey said...

Every day I'm more excited for this release! Fabulous cards by you and all the DT!

Louise Wright said...

the robin is just the best :-)

Louise said...

Brilliant Robins..so cute and make for fun christmas cards x your release looks wonderful x

Sue McRae said...

Oh my goodness, those happy little birdies crack me up and that swirly Christmas tree is such a fresh design!

Angela Dodson said...

wow what fun those cute Rockin' Robins are!!

Love them!!

Jackie said...

I just love these little curie :) Thanks for answering my question below xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous collection of cards !

icardeveryone01 said...

Love that little rockin' robin!! Especially with his little eyes all scrunched closed!
=] Michele

Retta Harrison said...

love the cards. Dyes are great

Becky K said...

I just saw some cards made with the Christmas tree die. I love it. I can't find it in your store. Are you simply sold out of the die or do you not offer it this year?