Saturday, October 4

October Release Teaser Time Day 4

I'm at a stamping show today so I really hope that I've done everything correctly and therefore you're seeing this post!!  This is the last of my cards (except for one, which I'm saving for our special 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop tomorrow!), I hope you like them...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Joy To The World' & 'Most Wonderful' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Joy To The World Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Joy To The World' & 'Hanging Around' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Joy To The World Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Joy To The World' & 'Hanging Around' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Joy To The World Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Pudding', 'Rockin' Robin' & 'Building Blocks' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Pudding Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Pudding & 'Rockin' Robin' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Pudding Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Pudding' & 'Most Wonderful' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Pudding Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Pudding' & 'Rockin' Robin' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Little Pudding Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

The brilliant Design Team really have been working their socks off again this month, to bring us more wonderful eye candy...


It's the full reveal tomorrow, along with our Anniversary Blog Hop and can I just say, the line up is so incredible that I won't believe it myself until I see the participating blogs actually posting! lol

I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! xoxo

19 comments:

kanda said...

More fabulous stamps and such a wonderful variety of inspiration cards from you and your DT. Hope you have a fun day xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Every one is stunning Stephanie... You are sooooo talented. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Hope all goes well at the show. Xx

Jackie said...

I love these especially the cute Christmas puds! Have a great show xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Hope you have a fabulous day.... Wish i was nearer i would love to me you all.....
Fabulous cards.... Cant wait for the big day.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

loulou said...

Fabulous creation. Wonderful inspiration from the DT. Great wreaths and foliage and the little pudding is adorably sweet.

Neets B said...

I'm loving your fab amount of samples this month, Steph. You've created some beauties as always...and so many! I adore that Merry Christmas sentiment on the two black cards, stunning! I hope today is going well for you xx

Elaine said...

Love these ! Gorgeous cards & products. Need them all !

Anja Curvers said...

Wow amazing love them all. Have a great weekend.

icardeveryone01 said...

LOVE THEM!! Though I had to make a little pun about Julius C. on Debby's blog... I love the laurel and that RIBBON!!!! Gaspingly gorgeous, Stephanie =]
Michele

Louise Wright said...

Your cards are incredible. Wish I had your talent. Love the inks and colours you use- are they the inks colours you sell? Must check them out.
I am a bit of sucker for cute images and so I think the rockin robin and little pudding are my favourites :-)

Joan said...

Fabulous stamps and cards at Port Sunlight today

Louise B said...

Love the Christmas puds! so cute.

Lindsey said...

Oh, Stephanie, this release has been just incredible! Maybe my favorite release of all time. The stamps, the dies, the projects shared...they're all fabulous!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love these new stamps and dies! Your CAS cards are amazing!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love all that I see here Stephanie! Very cool tree shapes!

kksb said...

Lovely cards!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I hadn't seen this post, so I scrolled down after I finished the blog hop. What a great release to go along with your second anniversary! Your design team did a great job showcasing everything you have been working hard to bring to us!

Jackie J said...

Gorgeous cards, love the pudding one.

ahappyscramper said...

Stephanie there is so much sweetness in these cards - can see how you've used the new goodies and I'm in love with that sweet pudding:)