Wednesday, October 1

October Release Teaser Time Day One (Part 2)

I'm baaaack!!!! (insert obvious joke about waiting around for buses and two arriving at once) and as promised, here are my first (of many!) lot of cards for this month's release...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Celebrating You' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Celebrating You Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Celebrating You' & 'All Occasion Sentiments' & 'Background Builder'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Celebrating You Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Celebrating You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Celebrating You Die Collection'
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ornamental Style' & 'Lovely Labels' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ornamental Style Die Collection'
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ornamental Style' & 'Most Wonderful' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ornamental Style Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ornamental Style' & 'Modern Christmas' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ornamental Style Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ornamental Style' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ornamental Style Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ornamental Style' & 'Holiday Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ornamental Style Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

I've been a bit of a card making machine this last week, it's not like me to be so well prepared, usually I'm making my samples the night before posting them lol  That's not to say I'm enjoying some down time (unfortunately!), we have a small stand at the HSNW Show on Saturday which we're travelling up for on Friday and not returning until Sunday (release day!) - it's going to be manic!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, it would be great if you could return tomorrow - thank you in advance! :D xoxo

Edit: Jackie - I die cut and then stamp, lining up by eye, but I have had a lot of practice...although if you look closely, on second thoughts - don't look too closely haha!

30 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards , cant wait gor release day x

kanda said...

Wonderful cards. Love all the fabulouse designs using the ornament stamps xx

Margaret E said...

These are lovely Stephanie.
Looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work on Saturday! x

Judith said...

Of course I will return tomorrow.
Great row of beautifully designed cards, Stephanie. Take care this week!

José said...

Beautiful cards

Neets B said...

Wowzers, what a joy to look at! You've created some fantabulous samples, Steph. I can't wait until magical release day xx

Cindy Lovell said...

Your cards are all so pretty!! I am loving the new Set's and how you've used them!! Would have loved to come to the show,to bad it's so far away!!

Louise Wright said...

wonderful cards and it looks like the new stamps will be fabulous :-)

Mandy said...

Fabulous collection Stephanie! x

Chriss Blagrave said...

I see lots of uses for Celebrating You dancing in my head!

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous. I especially love the new ornament sent and a lot of the fonts I'm seeing in the sentiments.

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous cards.

Sue said...

WOW! You have been busy! These are all so beautiful. I love the flowers and the Christmas Ornaments look gorgeous.
It sounds like you have a very busy few days ahead. I hope it all goes well.
Sue xx

Anja Curvers said...

And yes there she is with some lovely cards thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

wow gorgeous cards!!!!

Louise B said...

Great cards and lovely stamps. Looking forward to seeing the release.

cm said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my...rendered speechless with these gorgeous cards! I think several *busloads* of creativity have arrived at this stop!
Hugs`c

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Oh my goodness I am seriously in love with these daisys <3 can't wait to see what else is coming this month.

Asha said...

I'm making my list and checkin' 'em twice ... :D
xxx

Lindsey said...

Yep, I'm already smitten by these sets. The images and fonts are just fantastic!

Marianne said...

beautiful cards Stephanie, I can't wait for the full release.

Jackie said...

I'm really looking forward to the release, thanks Stephanie for sharing your lovely work with us. xx

PS I know Michelle has a 'die cutting tutorial' on the die page but I would like to know which method you use as your images always look so crisp? x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow you have been busy these are all gorgeous xx

Michelle said...

Great cards Stephanie, love them! :) xx

Susi Kelly said...

This is a lovely release! Your cards are fantastic.

Hannah A. said...

I love all your colour combinations. And I think the second last card is my favourite. That reminds me... I recently purchased a grey ink pad... I know what I'm doing now!!! Thanks for the great inspiration. If only this nasty cold would go away so I can make some cards again!

Colleen said...

Love, LOVE the Celebrating You set. The dies look like they are intricately cut...thank you....now if they are open they will be perfect! Adore the font used in the sentiments. ..a personal fav.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty cards...love the floral images and the Christmas ornaments are so sweet.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love the new stamps - Wow! Such gorgeous CAS cards!

loulou said...

Fabulous cards. I love those gorgeous daisies and amazing swirly bow.