Thursday, October 16

Trick or Treat?

Jasmine has a few friends popping round on Halloween (they're going Trick or Treating together, which Jasmine has never done before because her Mummy is a spoilsport, but luckily her friends' Mummy's are a lot more fun lol) so I decided to whip up a few treats (tricks?) for them...

What's inside these boxes then?...


Eyeballs (yummy chocolate ones lol) of course!...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In The Frame', 'Fright Night', 'Tag Along' & 'Halloween Spirit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In The Frame Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'; EK Success Circle Punches / Box Template - Standard 5x5cm box

These boxes were so easy to make using my Cricut machine (no adhesive required either!)...


So easy that I made a few more (& filled them with chocolates)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fright Night', 'Tag Along' & 'Halloween Spirit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection'; EK Success Circle Punches / Box Template - Cricut 'Tags, Bags Boxes & More II'

These are what I will be handing out to Trick or Treater's, I'm not going to admit how many I made but it was a lot!!  So many in fact that it prompted my husband to exclaim '...what's the point?  children only want
the chocolate inside!'  The point is that I really enjoy making them! lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fright Night', 'Tag Along' & 'Halloween Spirit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection'; EK Success Circle Punches

Whilst in the Halloween mood, I whipped up a card as well...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Halloween Spirit Die Collection'

Here's the basket of free treats (mini mars bars) that I took along to the craft show a few weeks back and I'm happy to report that they all went!...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fright Night' & 'Halloween Spirit' / Pattern Paper - Papertrey Ink / Tools - EK Success Circle Punches

I'm feeling very tired this morning, that will teach me to stay up all night crafting (I loved every minute of it though!).  Happy Thursday and thank you for your visit today :) xoxo

27 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Wauw, everything looks fab! Those eyeball chocolates are hilarious...I haven't seen anything like it here in Denmark.

Katie Berberich said...

Oh Stephanie, it's all gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing your crafts in bulk.
As for those adorably wrapped Mars bars... YUMM!
Katie xx

scrappyjacky said...

It all looks wonderful.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! What a COOL mum you are Stephanie. I bet all the kids want to come and party at your house. These are terrific. Sarah xx

Alanna said...

Wow you are beyond amazing Stephanie. These are all so cute.

cm said...

You are the coolest mom EVER! These Halloween treats ROCK! In fact, the packaging IS better than the treats inside - although those look mighty amazing, too, especially the eye-balls...and the chocolate! Awesome to the max here, Stephanie!
Hugs~c

Cindy H. said...

Well, I think the children will all think you are a really cool mum! The treats all look fantastic. What fun!

Marianne said...

Wow, someone has been a busy bee, you have made a bunch of fabulous creations Stephanie.

Colleen said...

Stephanie I can't believe you made so many to hand out!! Those are the cutest ever and if the parents go through their child's bag (like they should, right? *wink) the mum will appreciate your treat!! Awesome!!

Sue McRae said...

The kids are going to love these!

Karen Ashbrook said...

I'm sure your daughter's friends and the trick or treaters will be thrilled with their gifts. I know that my son would prefer your packaging to the contents! Karen x

Debbie said...

How sweet are you.you are so prepared.fun card and gifts too.good for you.you put me to shame.Hugs x

Louise said...

I think we'll have to come over your way trick or treating :) ...fab projects. Halloween is a big event in our village and it's great to see all the children out x

Susie Sugar said...

Spooktacular darling ; xx

jamie vanskiver said...

These look awesome! It was worth staying up late! The kids are going to love this!

Charlie said...

Such lovely ideas and <I am like you. Maybe they only want candy but I like deciding how to wrap it. =0) Halloween is more used now in Denmark when my kids were young we didn't have it.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Fabulous Halloween samples! What fun you've been having!

worrywort said...

Gorgeous.

icardeveryone01 said...

Stephanie, what are we to do with these husbands who just. don't. get. it? Isn't it all worth it when it makes our hearts happy? I think so... love your darling goodies and the kids will too = be aware, you'll have twice the number of trick or treaters next year!!!
-] Michele

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, these look amazing. I want to come trick or treating round your house :-)
Just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou for your last blog hop. I was lucky to be the winner over at Michelle's blog and my new goodies arrived today. Can't wait to have a play with them.
Thanks again
Caroline xxx

Deirdre said...

Fab, fab, fab.

Jo said...

WOW! How awesome are all of these?! *claps*
Jo xx

Elaine said...

Fantastic Stephanie , and it inspired me to make my treat bags. Have a great weekend x

jintyoo7 said...

WOW!! The children will be thrilled :-)

Crafty Math Chick said...

I wanna come trick-or-treating at your house - these treats are so cute and so FUN!!! ~Meredith

Maxine Baker said...

Wow, the kids will love these Halloween treats, won't they?!

magical said...

how do you make everything look so professional. I love these x