Friday, May 5

May New Products

Pssst...have you heard?  Our online store has finally re-opened, and despite our anxiety in regards to being long gone and forgotten, we are delighted that some of you have already found your way back!  We are dumbfounded by your continued support and enthusiasm for our teeny tiny brand, thank you a million times over :)

In a bid to keep the business small and manageable, Jenny has made a few changes here at Clearly Besotted.  We will no longer be releasing new products every month, instead, we will introduce new designs quarterly, without the usual countdown and teasers.  Sadly, we are also phasing out dies, apologies for any disappointment this may cause.

Now that we're back (and smaller than ever lol), what better time to bring out some brand new stamps!  We have 21 (yes, 21!) new sets being released this evening at 6pm (UK time), they will also be available at our favourite one stop shop, Simon Says Stamp.

And here they all are, for your viewing pleasure haha...

Abracadabra; Baking Bunnies; Build It Beavers; Cha Cha Cha; Fluffy Flamingos; Garden Gnomes; Girl Power; Hung Up on You; Nom Nom; Pick A Penguin; Playful Pair; Poodle Around; Say What?; Scene It; Seal of Approval; Sing!; Sweet Symphony; Tween Time; Warm Solutions IV; Into The Woods; Into The Woods II

Now that we have done away with teaser time, I promise there will be a lot more activity on this blog :)  Also, do keep an eye on the Design Team (my wonderful friends Debby, Keren and Michelle)...needless to say they will take our simple stamps and create wonders with them!

It dawned on me yesterday that I should have some eye candy to share with you on release day, so here are a few cards I whipped up last night...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baking Bunnies' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Faber-Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Build It Beavers' & 'Scene It' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Faber-Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fluffy Flamingos' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Colouring Medium - Faber-Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; Black Twine

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pair' & 'Love You Tons' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Faber-Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Seal of Approval' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Colouring Medium - Faber-Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

We would love for you to connect with us through social media, all the links are at the top right hand side and as you can see, we are now also on Flickr :)  Thank goodness it's Friday, here's hoping you all have a magnificent weekend!

Stephanie xxx

25 comments:

Enfys said...

Welcome back! Lovely new stamps, I have a wish list already xx

Marianne said...

Wow, you're coming back with a bang. Cuteness overload. So many sets to choose from. My top 3 for now: Seal of Approval, Fluffy flamingoes and Scene it.

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Your cards and all the stamp sets are so Adorable !

Judy Williams said...

So good to have you back again, the best UK company by a mile! I expect that you'll be sold out of many of your new designs before very long, it's going to be so hard to pick my favourites; I keep changing my mind!
Very best wishes with the relaunch anyway xx

MD said...

Aw so many lovely designs, how awesome. It's so good to have you back xx

Shelly said...

Yay! So happy to see you back!
Super cute new releases!!

Bibi Cameron said...

I cant wait for your stamps. I live in the UK and I have ordered from SSS because I really want the Ba Ha Pug ! Im so happy you have re- open the shop I love your stamps.

cm said...

Welcome back! And the eye-candy is fantastic! I'm heading back to look more closely at the 21 new sets (talk about spoiling us right off the bat!)..
Hugs~carol

Debra Rumpza said...

So happy youre back!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Welcome back! I love your stamps!

Jan Phat said...

Welcome back! i hope you feel the love from all of us :) hehe!
21 stamps... That's fantastic but ouchie my pocket...
I'll take one step at a time..

Much Love and Hugs
Jan

missanthropie said...

I's so glad, that you reopened you shop and are back with new designs! I have waited for months to be able to order some of the stamp sets, that I really wanted for a long time. Now that I see, that there are so many wonderfully designed stamps available now, I wish, I hadn't ordered yesterday. Well, I hope that you keep being successful with the shop and I will have a little bit more time to enjoy using your designs.
My first order of your stamps I made last year after we had a car crash and our dog was with us in the car. All of us were injured, but the policemen and doctors (as well as the vet) were wonderful. So I sent them selfmade thank you-cards afterwards using your stamps. Thank you! I still just love the adorable designs and used them in many occasions since.
Best regards,
Lana

Michelle Short said...

Love your cards, Stephanie! So cute! :) xx

Craftychris said...

Yay! Welcome back! What a cute new release. some many wonderful sets and such fabulous samples. We can live without dies, there is fussy cutting if we need to cut out an image! xxx

Debbie said...

So great to see all the new stamp sets. Your designs are fabulous and super fun. We've missed seeing what you've been making Hun. Big hugs and all the best for the coming months. You go girlies. Hugs xxx

Lindsey said...

Woohoo! So happy to see you back and you sure came back with a bang! SO much cuteness here!!

Maura R said...

Welcome back, and best of luck to you - looks like a great crop of new ideas!!

Aileen Ryan said...

Welcome back and good luck with it all.

Kathy H said...

So glad to see you back AND you have the most adorable new stamps!

Joan said...

Welcome back. I like the changes you're making - quarterly releases and no teasers. Have already fallen in love with the new stamps. Wishing you many years of continued success!

Julene VanKleeck said...

These designs are adorable! I love the flamingos and gnomes! I actually like that there are no dies....I am always so torn as to
Whether I should spend the money on them! Awesome "back in the game" release!

jennifer delauter said...

Welcome back!!! You were definitely missed!!! I love all of your new stamps!! I have a soft spot for critter stamps anyway and this release is just about all critters!!!! Thank you for continuing the Clearly Besotted company!!!!

rustyblue85 said...

SQUEAL!!!!! Oh these new stamp sets are just toooooooo adorable!!!! I'm so excited that Clearly Besotted are back!
I think my favourite set is the Fluffy Flamingos and Seal of Approval (cuteness overload!) I really need to get the 'Say What?' set too - having the Clearly Besotted typset sentiments in my collection will be a must have that I reach for again and again.

Sophia

Mary-Anne V said...

fabulous release! So glad to see that you're back and these stamps are absolutely adorable.

Dora said...

Welcome back. Wishing you all the best. I was stopping by because I was curious how it is going. I have seen your craftroom, looks good. Beautiful place to work. Beautiful stamps have you designed.
Good luck.
Kind regards, Dora