Thursday, May 18

You Are Simply Scrumptious

Ever since I decided to cut back on my sugar intake, I can't stop thinking about all things sugary!  My main craving at the moment is cake...if I can't eat it, I'll stamp it! lol...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Warm Solutions IV' & 'Simply Scrumptious II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Decorative Edges Die Collection' (retired) / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other -  Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; Black Twine

Must go now, my tummy is rumbling and I have some carrot sticks screaming my name (blurgh!), there must be an easier way to loose a few pounds :(

Thank you so much for looking in on me and I hope you have a lovely Thursday, filled with chocolate and cake!

Stephanie xxx

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous cards ! I've so missed my fix of clearly besotted x

Debbie said...

No cake or chocolate for me either Hun.... grr... the things we have to do eh. Absolutely adore these cards. So bright and fun. Hugs xx

Lisa Tilson said...

i totally understand the cake thing. I made a coffee and walnut one the other day and had a littleish 😂 slice yesterday. Froze the rest so I couldn't have any more!! Your cards are gorgeous, I am loving you having time to make them 😃