Pages

Thursday, August 3

Have A Magical Birthday

My personal favourite set from our August release is the platypus one, just looking at these little characters makes me laugh out loud...in the nicest possible way of course ;)

Stamps - Platypus At Play & Scrumptious Script / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other -  Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Platypus At Play & Trouble In A Tutu / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - Platypus At Play / Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

It was very strange not to be at 'headquarters' for release day but I have to admit, taking a back seat with Clearly Besotted has absolutely been the right decision for me.  Stamping is now my hobby again, not my job, and I am enjoying it all the more because of it :D

Thank you very much for visiting me today, I hope you are having a lovely Thursday!

Stephanie xoxo