Pages

Thursday, March 15

Thank You For Your Kindness

I've not been in the mood to craft this week but I was unable to sleep last night so I made this card, which looks a little like every other card I make...think I need some new ideas! haha

Stamps - Bug's Life & Scrumptious Birthday Sentiments / Dies - Bug's Life Die Collection & Small Frames Die Collection / Pattern Paper - Doodlebug / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

My son has a teeny tiny part in the school production of The Sound of Music, and I've calculated that with rehearsals and performances, he'll be clocking up 68 hours at school this week...a tad excessive!!!  I think I'll take a little power nap so that I can stay awake this evening to pick the children up from school at 10:30pm *groan*

I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you so very much for looking in on my blog :)

Stephanie xoxo